Friday 20 March 2009

Formative Initial Research Proposal

I took Franc’s advices, he offered me to focus on just about Istanbul and search the outcomes of the European Capital of Culture City Event. One of the reasons he suggested that research because it may be so difficult for me to do primary research in Liverpool and the second reason was Istanbul has lots of opportunities to search about. So I changed my mind and decided to look for outcomes and expectations of Istanbul 2010 Event and I think I could compare the previous Culture capital cities in my conclusion part. Therefore while I was preparing my Formative Initial Research Proposal, I modified my primary idea and I changed my methodology that I declared in first formative assignment. Consequently I will use Hybrid Approach. With that Approach I can use both methods (quantitative and qualitative) and I can ask questions to residents of Istanbul and interview with key people such as politicians, business people and artists.

0 comments: