Monday 2 March 2009

‘What a silly’ conception non-profit

Actually I want to prepare my dissertation about art or underground events. I do not like our MA programme viewpoint about event industries. However I comprehend that it is really difficult to research about underground art events in this programme such as the cans festival. (http://www.thecansfestival.com/ )



My four months experiences and reflections in the University of Greenwich show that commonly mega events such as Olympics are significant for lecturers. I do not agree this viewpoint. “Events = Money” It is not my favourite equation. Additionally this credit squeeze indicates that world of business require to changing because the economical system commenced to consume them self. Hopefully next decades, the history will be recurrence consequently ‘Event Managers’ may prepare Events and Festivals for public instead of business front.

0 comments: