Saturday 14 March 2009

Topic Analysis Presentation

I prepared my topic about European Capital of Culture City Event. I started my presentation by describing the European Capital of Culture City and than I explained why do I want to choose this topic. My reasons were generally related with future career plans and the importance of the event for Istanbul. My topic is: The Effects of European Cultural Capital Event in Socio-cultural Development. After the presentation, James told me that my topic looks like good enough for first stage but Elizabeth asked me a important question that how am I going to do my research? My answer was a kind of case study which contains questionnaire, interviews and secondary research. Subsequently I understood that it is not easy to prepare it and before the “Formative Initial Research Proposal”, I decided to take Franc’s advices because I know that he is interest in quantitative methods.

0 comments: