Tuesday 12 May 2009

Research Proposal 2

I found more or less 20 articles about my topic this weekend but it is so difficult to search the literature. I know that I should do my initial research beforehand but I could not find time to study for research Proposal after Easter Holiday. By the end of Sunday Night I completed 1250 words which comprise the introduction and the background of the European Capital of Culture City events. I started to read articles. I am also worrying about my methodology. I know that we have only 38 hours to complete this assignment. Hopefully I will be happy at the end of these 38 hours.

1 comments:

prad said...

20 articles, thats a lot mate! your topic will have lots i suppose so you've got a good grounding. sounds interesting, very cultural excluding the glasgow and liverpool bit :) think theres a few people looking at impacts and legacy, charles must be happy!